- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
What a great experience! Knowledgeable and professional! The turbo went up on my Acura RDX. The dealer pronounced my car DOA. They gave me an inflated estimate and insisted I was better off getting a new car. A close friend of mine recommended that I take my car to Mickey. I did just that and Mickey and his top notch team of Car Docs went to work on the patient. They were able to resuscitate her and save her life for a fraction of what the dealer wanted. Mickey kept me informed throughout the process. Even sending me video of the surgery! The turnaround was quick and I was back on the road in no time. Seriously, whether it's an oil change, or a major repair, Mickey and his team are equipped to do the job. You can expect an honest diagnosis, fair price, and outstanding workmanship. Mickey stands behind his work. I highly recommend Mickey's Car E.R. I was completely satisfied with my experience.
Knowledgeable and professional!
Awesome service. Reasonable price. Worked with a distributor of a part that was NOT a replacement for my Jeep. The distributor paid the labor. Awesome!!!!